Skip to content
Recycling – Materials Accepted
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR RECYCLABLES ARE CLEAN!!
- ONLY TRANSPARENT BAGS OR LOOSE ITEMS OF RECYCLABLES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- PLEASE HELP KEEP THE COST OF DISPOSAL FEES DOWN BY SENDING ONLY ACCEPTABLE ITEMS.
- UNACCEPTABLE ITEMS RESULT IN HIGHER TRASH FEES!
- Plastic-Only Bottle and Jars that are Numbered 1 & 2 on Bottom
- Clear and Brown Glass Beverage and Food Containers
- Tin Cans-Must be Clean; Labels can be left on
- Aluminum Cans/Pie Pans
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Newspapers and Brown Paper Bags
- Magazines – Stapled and Glue Binded are acceptable
- Office Paper – White ledger and white computer paper (please place these items in a separate bag from other recyclables)