|Marriage License Application
What you need:
- Both applicants need to be here
- Know your social security number
- Drivers License or other photo identification
- Must be 18 or older
- Fee is $45.00 (pay by cash or check)
- If divorced, must bring a certified copy of the divorce decree.
- If widowed must know the date of death.
- There is a 3 day waiting period before the license can be picked up.
- Once the license is picked up, you have 60 calendar days to be married.
Certified Copy of Marriage License
A certified copy of your marriage license may be obtained from this office for $10.00 each.
With proper identification, active military personnel and veterans may receive a free copy.
To receive a certified copy of your marriage license, you can:
- Request a certified copy by mail: Including a check or money order payable to the Wyo Co. Prothonotary Office.
- For free copy, include a copy of military ID or DD214.
Please state the applicant’s names, the year married, and how many copies needed
Please also include your mailing address so it can be returned.