EXPLANATION OF VISITING PRIVILEGES
Inmates are encouraged to have visits in order to maintain family and community ties.
Upon admission to our facility, inmates will be given a "Visitor Authorization Form." This form must be filled out accurately and completely. Incomplete entries will not be given approval for visitation. Only TEN entries per inmate are permissible. On the last Friday of each month, inmates will receive a "Supplementary Visitor Authorization Form." At this time, the inmate may submit additions and/or deletions to their visiting list. However, at not time will the inmate be permitted to have more than ten visitors on their list. Any entries submitted with incomplete information will not be approved. Additionally, requested visitors with criminal records may also be denied. This form must be returned on the first business day after the last Friday of the month.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INMATE TO REMEMBER WHO THEY HAVE ON THEIR VISITOR LIST!
Inmates must be properly dressed in order to be admitted to the visiting room. Clothing must be neat and clean. WCCF inmate uniforms are the only authorized outerwear for the visiting room.
The only authorized items that may be taken into the visitng room are: wedding band, religious medallion, and eyeglassees or contact lenses.
Visitors are prohibited from bringing in anything to the Visiting Room. Handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, cell phones, etc. are prohibited from our institution.
BE ADVISED THAT ANY INFRACTIONS OR IMPROPRIETIES OCCURRING DURING VISITING BY INMATES OR VISITORS MAY RESULT IN REVOCATION OR MODIFICATION OF VISITING PRIVILEGES.
VISITING HOURS (according to first letter of inmate's last name)
MONDAY: A-M; 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
TUESDAY: N-Z; 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
WEDNESDAY: A-Z; 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
NOTE: There will be no visiting on Sentencing Day. Sentencing Day is ordinarily the second Wednesday of the month.
THURSDAY: FEMALES; 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
FRIDAY: A-M; 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
SATURDAY: N-Z; 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
SUNDAY: FEMALES; 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
CHILDREN'S VISITING IS SUNDAY:
Male Inmates' Children: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Female Inmates' Children: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
One-on-One Pasoral visits may be arranged by written request to the Warden.
* No one under the age of 18 may visit (other than the children of inmates and brothers and sisters of inmates at their designated times).
* All visitors must have photo identification that includes their date of birth.
* Wives, husbands, mothers and fathers may visit twice per week; once per day.
* Wives and husbands may visit for 30 minutes per visit.
* Mothers and fathers visiting together will receive 30 minutes per visit.
* All other visitors may visit once per week for 15 minutes per visit.
* If an inmate or visitor causes a disturbance during visitation, he/she will be removed from the visiting area and visiting privileges may be revoked.
* Special visits may be arranged at the discretion of the warden or his designee.
* Children may visit on Sunday between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM for male inmates and between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM for female inmates.
* Children will receive 30 minutes for their visits; if more than one child is visiting, then the total allowable visiting time will be divided amongst the children.
* Children eight years and older may visit without adult accompaniment.
* Children under eight years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
* Visitors are responsible for their children's behavior; disregard for the aforementioned may result in termination of visits.
Copyright © 2012 Wyoming County. Site designed by EMCS Web Marketing.